My work this week is inspired by project 3 from Jo Myhill over at PaperArtsy, see here. As soon as I saw this I knew that this would be a great idea to use my new paints on - these are Lake Wanaka, Space Cadet and Antarctic.
I used space cadet on the grey board first, crackle glaze then lake wanaka. I couldn't find a small stamp that worked well paint so opted for faded jeans distress ink instead. The flowers are cut out of black card and embossed, 2 painted in lake wanaka and sanded back to the dots and one painted in antarctic and edged in space cadet. I found these lovely little word brads in my stash earlier this week so opted for them rather then separate text. The top looked a bit bare so I've stamped a butterfly (ELB02) onto to patterned paper and cut out.
Just love these new colours !