Friday 25 September 2015

Brushos for Paperartsy challenge #17

I've had a couple of pots of these wonderful pigment sitting in my drawer for months - after seeing Sam Butlers samples I found the courage to use them . I firstly used them to tint some texture paste which I applied through stencil



Next I had a go at stamping and sprinkling them through a stencil and spritzing with water - great fun but a bit messy, or is that just me ?  I've some thin sterile gloves ready for next time 


Lastly I sprinkled some powder onto some white card and spritz with water - once dry I stamped the images and cut them out. These were attached with foam pads for dimension and the butterflies glazed.


Thank you for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Sarah, I love those blues & fab oriental images!
    Thanks for your lovely comment,
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tinted leaves look fab, and the Geishas are lovely in blue.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours Sarah. The feature looks amazing too. Hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you've started there will be no stopping you! And yes Brushos are super messy... some of them will clean off your hands but some!!! Gloves are definitely a good idea.

    ReplyDelete