I started with the tag, mixing black paint with gloss glaze and applied using an alphabet stencil. Being a bit runny it seeped under it a bit but I quite like the effect this gave. When this had dried I coloured the tag with distress inks. To add a bit of interest I applied drops of glossy accents along the bottom.
The paper I used for the background already had some lovely distress effects and stamping - wish I knew where it came from. I used perfect medium to stamp the diamond image and using bonding powder applied gilding flakes ( and to everything else in the vicinity). Then I added some paint to Matt glaze and produced some fantastic drips..
I think I'll invest in some of the other mediums now I've seen lovely examples of how to use them.
Thank you for looking xx