Got round to my January page at long last. I've learnt 2 things during this challenge - my small calendar doesn't in fact make the transformation easier (harder in fact as it's more fiddly) and I'm a messy worker who had paint on January to April so I had to tear out my page !
Darcy's challenge see here for details was to use crackling and book text - I've decided to use both on the border of the page. I painted on an orange base coat and French roast FF over the crackle glaze. I then washed the book text with Chutney FF and cut out 1cm edging strips and punch a stack of little flowers to frame the main picture.
thank you for looking xx