Sunday 1 June 2014

JOFY stencil canvas

There's been some fab ideas on the PaperArtsy blog this week but as soon as I saw Jo's flower frame and picture I knew I'd have to try this out - especially as it uses my new favourite FF paint Dusty Teal.

I perhaps should have started out on a firmer surface as it was a bit tricky to get everything as neat as I wanted working on a canvas. Overall I'm very pleased with the overall effect - I think this might form part of my sisters birthday present.

I've use the same techniques as Jo describes here.  Ellen's stamps are next on my wish list so for the background I used this lovely wooden stamp my son bought as part of my Christmas present.

 
I think I need to treat myself to a new craft mat as well !
 

 
thank you for looking x


3 comments:

  1. That turned out great, and your spiral stamp worked perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you have finally used the stamp, it works really well, the canvas is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Love that stamp your son got you. Looks lovely with the flowers too

    ReplyDelete