Thursday 29 May 2014

Inspired by Finnabair

The Arty Inklings challenge this month is to create a piece inspired by Finnabair - something I've never attempted before - but will be trying again as it's great fun.

My piece is the cover of a grey board memory book - I've used a number of random mis-matched items ( I so wished I'd taken a before picture) - see if you can spot;

- a bottle top
- 3 purple fabric butterflies
- a nail
- a paperclip
- white and pink flowers
- a watch battery
- red square gems
- the surround to a curtain tie back hook
- a metal flower

Never in a million years would I thought these items would have come together so well.

Thank you for looking and thank you Arty Inklings for the challenge ! (sorry about the colour of the photos - it's so gloomy today I've had a job to take them)





2 comments:

  1. Sarah that looks fabulous, well done!! Thanks so much for taking part.
    Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah you have been busy, it's amazing what you can do with a few random bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete