Thursday 19 June 2014

CC3 - challenge 4 - Texture Paste

Challenge 4 already !

Layering stencil - texture paste from page 49 of the Compendium of Curiosities. As usual fantastic prizes for the winner from Tom and Mario -details here.   Plus the bonus random prize of an extra $25 from Funky Junkie, details here.

For my piece I've used the waste from a die cut crown as a stencil - hope this still counts.

I started with a cardboard shape, which I've striped back the edges of. This was painted with silver and green distress paint and hi-lighted with distress ink in green and blue. I die cut a second mannequin in patterned paper and added a few flowers as a necklace.

thank you for looking!


 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, your own stencil cut from Tim's dies most definitely counts... and I love it! I needs a stencil like that! Grand creation Sarah... Thanks for playing along with the CC3 Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Tag Sarah, great colours and texture.

    One of the things i like about TH dies is that they make fab stamps:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crown stencil made from a die? Brilliant. Love this!! Thanks for entering it for CC3C!

    ReplyDelete