Well I've finally dusted off my brayer - who couldn't after seeing the wonderful projects from Ellen Vargo over at PaperArtsy, click here.
I've never had a lot of luck getting a good result with brayering ink but after a couple of attempts I'm quite pleased my tag (first one went in the bin!).
I've used Claret, Tango and London Bus for the background. Added a few bubbles in Honey Dew and some texture paste through my latest mask with hint of T Gold. You can't quite see but I've also added a dashed border in black pen.
I might try and have a go on a larger piece of paper later in week. Who knows I might be a convert to using a brayer yet !