I used a pre made bag and with the new limited edition and blueberry frescos, mixed with fabric medium, stamped the flowers and stencilled the border. The bag is made of quite a heavy weave cotton so the stamping hasn't come out very clear in places - just adds to the handmade quality. To add a bit more interest I added buttons to the flower centres and sewed a length of ribbon along the top edge.
I've just noticed you can see part of a cushion I made recently so here's the whole thing - I've just rediscovered my passion for sewing so it's hard to fit in everything I want to make at the moment.
Thank you for popping by xx