Sunday 3 September 2017

Hybrid Inks #3 - can you believe it

Totally inspired by all the beautiful creations on the Paperartsy blog - had a go at the technique shown by Clare Messenger ( full details here) using distress oxides ink and pearl glaze as a resist.  I'll definitely be trying this one again.  So I didn't detract from the pretty background I decided to keep all my stamping to black and made this pretty little card.




The word "believe" came with the fairy Stamp - thought it was very apt as I can't "beieve" I've manage to make three entries to the current topic of Hybrid Inks ! thank you Paperartsy and all the designers for the fab inspiration blog can be found here






Thank you for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Sarah. You have achieved the background so well. I had a go at this technique too, but didn't blog it. Great piece! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hazel - fun technique - you should have blogged it x

      Delete
  2. Very pretty!!! Love how your background came out!!!

    ReplyDelete