Saturday 6 June 2015

PA challenge #10 - Bottles

Well I had very good intentions of transforming a lovely shaped bottle I've had for ages - it got as far as my desk but then the ideas stopped.

So I dug out my long neglected journal. I used the bottle images from Hot picks 1109 - some stamped directly onto the page and some onto a spare piece of card - these were later enhanced using glossy accents.


I then had one of those "happy accident" moments - I stamped a couple of moths onto the sky area.  I thought the FF paint was completely dry but it must have been slightly damp as the ink started to fade into the background.  The end result is a blurred image that gives the feeling of the moths being in the distance.

I finished the page using a few die cut flowers (some on vellum that are them heat embossed - love this effect) and a few buttons.


thank you for stopping by  Sarah x


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sarah. Your background is great. Love how the moths turned out. Looking forward to seeing your bottle when you get around to decorating it too. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sarah!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete