Thursday 5 March 2015

Miniature Book

This is my second entry to the current PaperArtsy challenge of all things Miniature - see here for full details

This time I've gone for a small folding book of pictures.  I've used the brayered background I made on Sunday (thanks Leandra for the lesson) for one side and plain white card for the other - in between the 2 I've sandwiched a length of ribbon to hold everything together and to enable me to fold it up.



I then looked through my JOFY stamps for the smallest ones to fit the pages ( they're 6x7 cm) and coloured them with a mixture of translucent paints. For the front cover I stamped and cut out 3 flowers.





thank you for stopping by xx

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful interpretation of Jofy's stamps. I love how the flowers stand out against the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sarah! It's lovely seeing Leandra doing the brayering IRL isn't it? You have done a beautiful job with JoFys stamps; I am becoming a big fan quite late,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Sarah! The brayered background is so delicate and shows off the blooms really well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mini book Sarah, am a huge JOFY fan. Lovely CAS pages showcasing the stamps beautifully:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, just a little hi from FB, I've just seen your make.. :) What a lovely little book!!! :D Crafty hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your diddy mini book Sarah, it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome mini book Sarah! Beautiful soft colours to the background and pretty Jofy's images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's turned out great Sarah, glad you got to put the background to quick use!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete